1. WARM UP
- 45” Boxing Shuffle
- 45” Body Rotations & Arm Swings
- 1’30” Plank (FOREARMS)
2. THE ACTUAL THING
- 15 Frog Sit Ups
- 30” Swimming
- 30 Crunch Clap
- 30 Downward Dog to Plank
- 45” High Knee Run with Arms Overhead
- 15 Leg Raises to Pelvic Crunch
- 10e Side Sit Ups
- 45” Mountain Climbers
- 15e Side Plank Hugs
- 12e Side V-Ups
- 45” Rapid Scissors
- 15e V-Sit Knee to Chest
- 45” Cross Mountain Climbers
- 50 Crunches
- 1’ Bear Pose
- 45” Rapid Bicycle
- 15e Side Plank Dips
- 20 Frog Jumps
3. A.M.R.A.P. 4′
- 10 Squat Burpee Plank Jack
- 30 Shoulder Taps
- 10 Tuck Jumps
- 25 Bridges
R: Right, L: Left, T: count your repetitions in total – each time one hand/leg moves, you count 1 rep, e: count your repetitions per hand/leg – each time one hand/leg moves, you’ve done half a rep
A.M.R.A.P.= As Many Rounds As Possible
This type of workout means that you complete the number of exercises stated for as many sets/rounds you’ll get to in the time written above! In today’s workout, you have 4’ minutes!
If you’re a rookie, you should aim at 2 rounds.
If you’re an intermediate, you should aim at 3 rounds.
If you’re a pro, you should aim at 4 rounds.
OF COURSE, if you complete the number of rounds suggested above before time runs out, you should keep on going! Maybe you’re at a better level than you thought!
In the COMMENT SECTION, write down your score in sets! YOU CAN DO IT!
1. In the end, add a cooling down part of 1’30” slow tempo low skipping
2. ALWAYS add static stretching by the end of your workouts for ALL muscle groups
3. To make things more difficult (except for the parts I’ve already added options to increase the level of difficulty) execute more SLOWLY or even try to keep the TEMPO 2:1 (2 for the eccentric part & 1 for the concentric part)
4. REST between each exercise for as long as you need to drop your heart rate a bit and feel ready to keep on, but REMEMBER that your aim is to execute the whole workout AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
5. Don’t hesitate to send me a DM for additional clarification
HAVE FUN WORKING OUT AT HOME!
These workouts SHOULD NOT be done by people who have ZERO EXPERIENCE in working out, because in this case it’s necessary to have a professional helping you out IN PERSON!